Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Depart.

Cape Town: Just to the left of the plane's wing


I departed Cape Town during the early morning hours on April 12th. As I flew over the city I had grown to love over the past three month, I couldn’t help but feel sad! I have had the pleasure of getting to know some of the most amazing people, from all over the world!

On my flight home I reflected on how much I had learned and experienced during my visit in Cape Town.  Altogether Capetonians are very generous people. I felt so welcome at my architecture internship. And I know when I choose to return to Cape Town some day; I will be welcomed back with open arms.

A special Thank you to everyone who helped make my trip possible. Whether it was financially, emotionally, spiritually, etc I truly appreciate your support! This is an experience I will continue to value for the rest of my life!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment